1400 and 1250 South Michigan Avenue DST
Located in Chicago’s rapidly growing South Loop neighborhood.
The offering represents an opportunity to acquire an interest in a portfolio of 10 fully net leased (NNN) ground floor retail stores under two high-rise residential towers located n the famed South Loop neighborhood of Chicago. The offering consists of 10 subdivisions totaling 17,479 square feet, 6 (9,219 SF) in 1250 S. Michigan Avenue and 4 (8,260 SF) in 1400 S. Michigan Avenue. The two properties are within two blocks of each other.
1250 S. Michigan Ave. property is composed six ground floor retail units totaling 9,217 SF under a 29-story, approximately 400-unit, high-rise building. The building was completed in 2006 and fully occupied. 100% of the retail stores are either net leased to a market rent tenant or master leased to the former developer of the property with personal guarantee.
1400 S. Michigan Ave. property is composed of five ground floor retail units (one store occupies two units for a total of four retail tenants) totaling 8,260 SF under a 28-story, 257-unit, high-rise building. The building was built in 2008 and fully occupied. 100% of the retail stores are market rented to four tenants under triple net leases.
- 100% leased under twelve (12) triple net leases.
- Income derived from ten (10) retail tenants and 10-year triple net leases for communication easements with DirectTV and one of Chicago’s largest internet service providers.
- All retail tenant leases include rent escalations.
- Additional income from parking leases with valet company and the residential and commercial tenants in the buildings.
- 100% net leased (NNN) multi-tenanted retail subdivisions/condominiums.
- Located in South Loop, one of Chicago’s premier, rapidly growing neighborhoods.
- Prime location near Lake Shore Drive, Museum Campus, and Soldier Field.
- Retail stores are located on the ground floor of two newly completed high rise condominiums (completed 2006 and 2008).
- Average household income within one mile radius is $105,000.
This offering is of beneficial interest (“the Interest”) in CRA 1250 & 1400 DST (“the Trust”) will not be registered under the Securities Act of 1933( “the Securities Act”) or the securities laws of any state and are being offered and sold in reliance to exemptions from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and such laws. Certain disclosure requirements which would have been applicable if the interests were registered are not required to be met. Neither the Securities and the Exchange Commission or any other federal or state agency has passed upon the merits of or given their approval to the Interests, the terms of the offering or the accuracy of the completeness of any offering materials.
Securities offered through Monarch Bay Securities LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. This is not an offer to sell securities. An offer to sell interests may be made only pursuant to the private placement memorandum as amended or supplemented. Any information contained herein is qualified in its entirety by the Memorandum. The Company will only offer securities to those persons who meet minimum accredited investors and suitability standards. Investing in Units in the Company involve risks, including the risk of loosing your entire investment.